Vision of Revival Christian Church
To make disciples of all nations according to Matthew 28:19 and raise them up as mature sons and daughters of God in a spirit of Revival!
We aim to fulfill God’s desire for His Church and make church accessible for everyone by planting 1000 churches throughout the nations of the world. By planting a church in every suburb we know that even those with no transportation will be accommodated and have the opportunity to hear the Word of God.
ABOUT US GIVING CAMPUSES CONTACT US LIVESTREAM
- To be a revival disciple-making ministry of maturity where people can grow into Spiritual maturity.
- To develop this generation in a Spirit of Revival, equip and send them in their God-given calling, ministry and leadership.
- To stir up a hunger in this generation to fulfill the heartbeat of God….SOULS!!!
- To preach the uncompromising Word of God.
The Process of The Vision
In this stage of the process of the vision, we win souls for Christ.
In our congregation, the main sources of new believers are:
- The altar (regular worship services)
- Furnace Prayer Groups
- Supernatural evangelism outside of the church; on the street, the workplace, school, or university; neighborhood, friends, family, and more.
- Media (radio, television, internet, newspapers, you tube, banners, and community outreach activities).
In this stage of the process of the vision, we confirm and strengthen the decision made by the new believer, and the proper follow up is observed until they are able to develop the basic foundation of their new life in Christ and later be able to join a discipleship group.
We have a Welcome Celebration on every 1st Tuesday of the Month where we then affirm all new believers and visitors in their Faith. We teach on the basic foundations of Christianity and share the Vision and Mission of The Church. This is the first step of our Visionary Process and every person has to complete the Welcome Celebration in order to go through the rest of the process.
Furnace Prayer Groups:
This step in the process of affirmation has to do with connecting the NB with a Furnace Prayer Group to reinforce the affirmation. There, the NB will receive care, impartation of principles on Kingdom living and will begin to take the first steps in his or her new life in Christ.
School of Miraculous:
The purpose of this school is to provide the New Believer/Member with a basic preparation so the individual can be well affirmed in the faith and ready to join a furnace prayer group where the NB will continue growing and be prepared to be used by God to help others and to identify and develop the calling of God for his or her life.
Inner Healing and Deliverance Retreat:
During this retreat, which lasts an entire day, all past hurt, rejection and sins get taken care of and New Believers/Members get delivered and empowered to become faithful soul-winners for the Kingdom of God.
Discipleship groups meet once a month, but the stage of discipleship never ends because its goal is the continual and constant growth.
The next step of the vision is only entered once a new believer has been faithful and committed towards serving in a certain area in the church or towards his/her Furnace Prayer Group.
The following are the leadership schools disciples can then attend:
- School of Furnace Prayer Group leaders
- Retreat for Furnace Prayer Group leaders
- School of Mentors
- Retreat for Mentors
When leaders are sent - within the local church and with the DNA of the House - to open a Furnace Prayer Group or as mentors to start a discipleship group, they are already fulfilling the fourth stage of the vision because they are equipped with the power and gifts needed to extend the Kingdom of God and develop each area entrusted to them. Also, as they grow spiritually, they can be promoted and sent as deacons, elders, or ministers according to God's calling for their lives.
After completing the School and Retreat for Mentors, every believer must continue learning and training.
- We believe in the writings of the Old and New Testament, in its original form, as was completely inspired by God and accept it as the final authority of faith and life. All scripture is the absolute and total truth, inspired by God, and the foundation of our lives (2 Timothy 3:16). We commit to putting it into action (James 1:22).
- We believe in one God that exists until eternity and is manifested in three persons (triune) namely: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and these three are One. We love Him with all our soul, spirit, mind, and strength. He is our priority of our love, obedience, and worship, above all else.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was given by the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born out of the virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly human.
- We believe that God created man out of His own image and likeness, that man sinned against God and deserved the consequence of it, which is death – physically and spiritually; that all humans were born with sin.
- We believe in the family as an important pillar in the Kingdom of God, and only in the marriage union between one natural man and one natural woman (Genesis 1:27).
- We are fully persuaded that all human beings were born and created by God with a purpose; and if they discover and develop it, they will leave behind a legacy here on earth. Only then can it be said that a person has, or had, success in life (Ecclesiastes 3:11).
- Concerning sexual relationships, we believe that God designed heterosexual relationships between man and woman. We do not believe that people are born “gay”. We believe through the redeeming love of Christ, our sexual orientation can be changed.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but have the everlasting life, being made righteous through His Blood.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ, that He rose up into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest.
- We believe that everyone who confess their sins and receive Jesus in their hearts through faith is born-again through the Holy Spirit and therefore have become children of God.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, through which the believer is equipped for service, with the supernatural gifts of the Spirit and relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the God-given five-fold ministry gifts of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- We believe in the principle of authority, because we submit under authority. In other words: it is understandable that members will submit themselves unto authority regarding the church, government and personal conduct. The Kingdom of God is the invisible, absolute, and true government of God. Therefore, we practice it values, principles, mentality, and laws – carrying out His will is our passion and desire (Hebrews 12:28)
- We believe that Jesus will come back for His Bride.
- We believe in the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, by which the righteous receive everlasting life in Heaven and the unrighteous are sentenced to a life in Hell.
- We believe that the Bride of Christ is all who have been redeemed by Christ Jesus and have been born-again by the Holy Spirit; that the church on earth must strive to form and develop the character of Christ in their lives; to be kind and to live in integrity, humility, fear of God, holiness, and maturity just as Jesus did. Jesus is our role model and we must imitate, honor, and follow Him (Romans 8:29).
- We believe that God’s desire is for us to prosper in all things. Because of that, we value contact growth and seek to mature, push forward, and enter other levels and dimensions of vision, faith, anointing, glory, and blessings (3 John 1:2).
- We believe that Jesus Christ made two sacraments namely: the water baptism and the last supper, as evidence of obedience and as a testimony to our Christian faith – that the baptism takes place in water as confession of your uniting with Christ’s death and resurrection, and the partaking in the table of the Lord with the bread symbolic of His body broken for us and the wine symbolic of His blood shed for us.
- We believe that our God is a tri-generational God: the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We also believe that fathers have the ability and grace to impart upon their spiritual and natural children all they have accomplished – a material, emotional, and spiritual inheritance (Exodus3:15; Deut 30:19; Luke 1:50).
- We believe that the Bible has made provision for Godly healing in the Old and New Testament and this forms a very important part of this ministry.
- We believe that according to the Word of God we should give our tithes to the house of the Lord (Malachi 3:9-10). We also believe in giving our offerings during services believing that that which we sow we shall also reap.
© Copyright Revival Christian Church